2020-2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION is OPEN
*Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now available for Preschool (Must turn 4 by August 1st) through Grade 12. Current families may complete the Annual Update and enroll new students. New families to the district may enroll new students via the kiosk link.
*Current families may use the Parent Portal App
*If you have a child younger than 4 and believe he/she may qualify for a program, please email Joann McCaughan for more information.
*Please read this ENTIRE resource page before beginning the online registration process.
Welcome to GALLATIN COUNTY SCHOOLS Online Registration.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS, please gather the following information and read the directions carefully...
- Household Information - addresses and phone numbers
- Parent information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student Information - demographics and health/medication information
- Emergency Contacts - addresses, phone numbers, middle name and date of birth
- Required fields are marked with a red *
- The district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation
- Please use a standard keyboard. The system will not accept special letters or numbers
- Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as XXX-XXX-XXXX
- Names must match the birth certificate. Please do NOT use nicknames.
- You are required to complete each section before moving on to the next section. You may save and come back to the application but you MUST know the application number. This is located in the top right hand corner of this page. Write the application number down before beginning the application.
- Click HERE to watch an instructional video - this will open in a new window. After watching the video, minimize the screen to go back to the registration site.
Enrollment Documents -
*Students entering school for the first time are required to have ALL of these documents. If your child is already a Gallatin County student, you are not required to send these documents.
*Students entering 6th grade must have an updated physical and immunization certificate.
- Birth Certificate*
- Social Security Card*
- Immunization Certificate*
- Proof of Residency* - copy of a utility bill or a current lease/deed
- Physical Examination*
- Vision and Dental Examination - By January 1st
* Must be received before enrollment is complete
Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, we have made changes to the delivery of the enrollment documents. Families have several delivery options available. At this time, the buildings remain closed; please do not bring documents to the schools.
1. Postal Mail - You can mail the enrollment documents directly to the school. If you have students in multiple buildings, please send ALL paperwork for all students to the lowest grade level. We will distribute the paperwork to the appropriate schools. Please send no later than July 15th.
2. Email - You scan the documents or take a pictures (must be close up and good quality) and send them to the school. In the email subject, please list your child's first initial, full last name and the document type. Example. J. Smith Birth Certificate Please send not later than July 15th.
3. Drop off Day - You can drop off the documents on June 10th between 10:00 am and 1:30 pm at the Central Office located at 75 Boardwalk. You must have copies (not originals). All copies must be in an envelope with your child's name and grade level or fastened together with a staple.
School Contact Information
Students who live out of the Gallatin County School District may apply for Admission. Please return Out of District Applications to Jeremey Booher, DPP.